Effective Date: 1 August 2023
Your Privacy Matters
- Purpose of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, and share your personal information and your clients’ information when you use our products and services. Personal information includes names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and other data that identifies you or your clients.
- Notification of Changes to Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes in technology, law, or our data protection practices. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Anonymous Data Collected through this Website and nZone CRM/AMS
We collect and use anonymous data to analyze how our website and services are used. We do not share your clients’ information without your written consent.
- The Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information, including yours and your clients’ names, contact details, policy preferences, correspondence, as necessary for our services.
- Use and Analysis of Your Personal Information
We may use your information to provide services, bill you, inform you about new products, respond to inquiries, conduct research, prevent fraud, and more.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not share your information without your prior written consent, except in emergencies, legal requirements, or to protect our interests.
- Transfer of Information Abroad
We may transfer information abroad to comply with legal requirements or for service providers. We ensure data protection compliance.
- Protecting Data Captured through the AMS Platform and/or Mobile Application
We are committed to safeguarding the data collected through the AMS platform and/or mobile application using industry best practices for data security. While no system can guarantee absolute security, we employ robust measures to protect your and your clients’ data, ensuring the highest level of protection reasonably possible:
- Data Encryption: We use industry-standard encryption techniques to secure data in transit and at rest. This includes HTTPS for secure communication and encryption of sensitive data.
- Access Control: Access to your data is restricted to authorized personnel only. We implement strict access controls, user authentication, and role-based permissions to ensure that only authorized individuals can access and modify data.
- Regular Security Audits: We conduct regular security audits and vulnerability assessments to identify and mitigate potential security risks. This includes monitoring for unauthorized access and potential security breaches.
- Data Backup and Recovery: We maintain data backup systems to ensure data integrity and availability. In the event of data loss or corruption, we have recovery processes in place to minimize downtime and data loss.
- Secure Development Practices: Our development processes adhere to secure coding practices. We continuously update and patch our systems to address security vulnerabilities promptly.
- Employee Training: Our staff undergoes security training to raise awareness and ensure the protection of data. We have strict security policies in place to govern employee behavior regarding data handling.
- Third-Party Security: When engaging with third-party service providers, we ensure they meet strict security and privacy standards to protect your data.
- User Responsibility: We encourage users to take responsibility for data security by using strong, unique passwords, enabling multi-factor authentication when available, and maintaining the security of their accounts.
- Data Retention: We retain data for the necessary legal and business purposes, and we have procedures for securely disposing of data when it is no longer required.
While we take extensive precautions to protect your data, it is important to remember that no system is entirely immune to security risks. We recommend that you also take steps to secure your data, such as using strong passwords, keeping your login credentials confidential, and promptly reporting any suspicious activities related to your account.
By using our AMS platform and/or mobile application, you acknowledge and agree to our data protection practices outlined in this section. We are committed to continually improving our security measures to adapt to evolving threats and maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
- Access and Corrections to Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. Contact us to exercise these rights.
- Security and Unauthorized Third-Party Access
While we implement security measures, we cannot guarantee data security. Use available security features and safeguards.
To create an account, provide necessary data including company name, name, email, and password. For services, you may need to provide payment and billing information.
- Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control these sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
- Governing Law
South African law governs disputes related to this website, the AMS and CRM platform.
If you have concerns about our data handling practices, please contact us directly. If unresolved, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator.